Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and A.O. Syniuta, 18001, Ukraine, Cherkasy, 34 Baida Vishnevetsky Street, office 1, doing business as A.O. Syniuta (hereinafter referred to as the “A.O. Syniuta”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the http://syniutajournals.com website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Website”). You agree that by accessing the Website, you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SITE AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
- This Website and all the content of this Website including site layout, design, images, programs, text and other information, unless otherwise indicated, are the property of A.O. Syniuta and / or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Subject to conditions given below, the reproduction of any material of this Website is prohibited unless expressly authorized by A.O. Syniuta.
- This Website and all contents are provided "As Is". No representations or warranties are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this Website, or any linked website.
- This Website may contain links to other sites or resources. A.O. Syniuta is not responsible for the availability of those sites and any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. We recommend you to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of sites linked to A.O. Syniuta site before using them.
- A.O. Syniuta reserves the right at any time and for any reason to suspend, discontinue, terminate or cease providing access to the Website or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently. In the case of any temporary or permanent suspension, discontinuation, termination or cessation of access, A.O. Syniuta will use its reasonable endeavors to notify users of such decision in advance.
- You agree to use the Website in accordance with all applicable laws. You further agree that you will not post any of the following content (“Prohibited Content”) anywhere on the Website:
- Content that defames, harasses or threatens others;
- Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit such activities, or encourages others to commit such activities;
- Content that infringes or misappropriates another's intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets;
- Content that you do not have the right to disclose under contractual confidentiality obligations or fiduciary duties;
- Material that contains obscene (i.e., pornographic) language or images;
- Advertising, promotional materials, or any form of commercial solicitation;
- Content that otherwise harms other users or visitors of the Website;
- Content that is otherwise unlawful or that violates any applicable national or international law;
- Content that probes, scans, or tests the vulnerability of any system or network;
- Content that breaches or otherwise circumvents any security measures;
- Content that interferes with or disrupts any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any other user or part of the Website;
- Content that plants malware or otherwise uses the Website to distribute malware.
6. This site uses your mail after registration for informational mailing.
Although A.O. Syniuta does not routinely screen or monitor content posted by users to the Website, A.O. Syniuta reserves the right to remove Prohibited Content of which it becomes aware but is under no obligation to do so.
Copyrighted material, including without limitation articles, software, graphics, text, photographs, sound, video and musical recordings, may not be placed on the Website without the express permission of the owner of the copyright in the material, or other legal entitlement to use the material.
In addition, as a condition of accessing the Website, you agree not to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Website other than as expressly allowed under these Terms and Conditions;
- use A.O. Syniuta name, trademarks, server or other materials in connection with, or to transmit, any unsolicited communications or e-mails;
- use any high-volume, automated or electronic means to access the Website (including without limitation, robots, spiders, scripts or web-scraping tools);
- frame the Website, place pop-up windows over its pages or otherwise affect the display of its page; or
- interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website.
- Finally, you agree that you will not access or attempt to access any other user's account or misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the Website.
- Under no circumstances shall A.O. Syniuta or its employees, editors, owners, agents, suppliers, or contractors be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, injury and/or damage to persons, animals or property, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any ideas, instructions, methods, products or procedures contained in this Website or any other loss or expenses of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website, its contents or any website to which it is linked.
- Neither A.O. Syniuta nor its employees, editors, owners, affiliates or any third-party content providers or licensors makes any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected; that this Website, including the server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from use of the content or other materials on this Website; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any content, product or service provided on or accessible from this Website.
- There may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Website at any time, without prior notice.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claims, or demand, including reasonable attorneys` fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (1) your content on the Website; (2) your use of the Website; (3) your breach of these Terms and Conditions; (4) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions; (5) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claims, actions, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
- A.O. Syniuta reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice, by posting changes on this page of this Website. If you use this Website after such changes are made and posted on this page, you will be deemed to have accepted all such changes. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with _England and Wales_ laws without regard to its conflicts of law principles.
- Should one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions be found to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision(s) shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and/or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions, which will remain in full force and effect.
- Should You have any questions, complaints, or claims with respect to http://syniutajournals.com/, please contact: [email protected]
A.O. Syniuta does not provide any guaranteed response time, but will make a good faith effort to answer questions within five (5) business days.
This Agreement was last modified on 07.09.2018